« Home | The end of the telephone tax » | The Laughable Reality of Democratic Party Conventions » | Quote of the Day » | Enron--the future of capitalism » | Lessons From The California Democratic Convention » | American Democracy and Partisan Politics » | Polarization » | Hillary Clinton and Rupert Murdoch » | US Foreign Policy » | The state of American health care »

The CIA and Nazis

Here's a lovely little news item:
Determined to win the Cold War, the CIA kept quiet about the whereabouts of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann in the 1950s for fear he might expose undercover anticommunist efforts in West Germany, according to documents released Tuesday.

I'm not surprised, but I wonder about the connection's meaning (CIA + Nazi).

bloody typical

I'm not surprised, really, I'm not.

I wish I could be...

BlueBerry Pick'n
can be found @
ThisCanadian.com
"Silent Freedom is Freedom Silenced"

Post a Comment